Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome!

  Thank you for stopping by! If you are here from my other blog The Work Plan I promise you , you will not be disappointed. I decided to have two blogs one that mainly focuses on the works I do with children who attend my home preschool, and one that focuses on my three children. This school year I will be homeschooling DJ my son age 7, and Ken who is my daughter age 10. We are so excited!! Michelle my oldest child will be in 8th grade this year will still attend public school, and yes she is excited too. Michelle loves school so much!!  It is hard for me to catergorize this as a homeschooling blog because it is so much more. I guess it is a blog about how we live. You can expect for me to share lots and lots of learning activities for the elementary age through middle school, our daily ups and downs, and a whole lot more about my life as a mother of three children making it one day at a time. Hope this is a blog that may inspire you, I know so many blogs that have done this for me. By the way I LOVE COMMENTS!! If you have the time leave one let me know you were here. I love reading comments on this blog and other blogs that I visit, sometimes I read the comments on other blogs and I discovered another great blog (hint,hint :)

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading about this life as well. Especially since you have one who will be in theory 1 year ahead of us or right where we are at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!! YOU ARE MY FIRST FOLLOWER!! I WIll NEVER FORGET THIS :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!