Friday, August 31, 2012

Thank You For Your Inspiration and Support!!

Today officially ends Summer session for us here. Next Tuesday we continue our journey as Fall arrives and brings a new rhythm for us. Fall is my busiest time of the year. I wanted to take some time before the busiest sets in to let you all know how much I appreciate your comments and inspiration, it truly makes my day and it is just what I needed to hear at the end of the day when I may be ready to throw in the towel. Blogging here has been an exciting task and I never knew how much joy I would feel from hearing from all 92 of you!!  Let me know if you have followed this blog and I missed following you back, I really would like to get to know you better. I love visiting your blogs and just hang in there for a moment if it seems like I haven't been commenting on your blogs lately. When I first started this blog I intended to just document our journey so that the kids could come back here when they were older and have fun browsing looking at things that they were once interested in doing or still enjoy doing. Now my blogging has become a hobby that I look forward to doing everyday, thanks to you guys.


This weekend we are going shopping for a birthday present for their grandmother that is in September, she lives in Washington. Last year I completely forgot to even send a card due to this busy season of mine and the kids have not let me live it down, fortunately Grandma forgave me:)  Mistakes like this have allowed me to recognize when it is time to slow down. So we will be having a staycation this weekend. Away from home where the phone never stops ringing, but close enough that we can still care for our dog. I still will be somewhere in blog land, because like I said it is a hobby. The kids are looking forward to relaxing in a indoor swimming pool all day and being catered to by room service. We are gearing up mentally and physically for our Fall session and I hope that you are too.  Have a blessed weekend!!

See you back here next week:)                                                                        

5 comments:

  1. We appreciate you and your blog space, too. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love following you and your kids journey. Thanks for keeping up with blogging and a "Happy Not Back to School" to you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first day of school! Have fun, rest and relaxation on your staycation too! Perhaps the busiest time of your year is not the best time for me to ask, but I would love it if you would write an {About You} post for my blog! if you are interested take a look at this: http://faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com/about-you/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A staycation sounds wonderful. I hope you ask enjoy and this busy season gets off to a wonderful start. I'm glad you enjoy your writing here, because I always have fun checking in with you and keeping up with the exiting work your kids are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!