Thursday, November 1, 2012

Observations at the Pumpkin Patch

We had a lot of fun at the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was so cold and I was hoping that the kids would pick out their pumpkins, Indian Corn, and Gourds quickly! Everybody did really well in making my wish come true and decided which ones they wanted in under ten minutes, except for one person.  DJ took time in deciding which pumpkin he was going to take home. If it had too much brown on it, it was a no go! If it didn't have a stem it wasn't even open for consideration. Finally after twenty minutes he found his pumpkin!!

  When we got home I asked him why he chose the pumpkin that he brought back . DJ said it was very different from the rest:) In my eyes it looked just like all of the other pumpkins. I wanted to take a picture of the pumpkin to share with you guys, but I couldn't find it. DJ had put the pumpkin under his bed!! He has plans for this pumpkin, "big plans" he said.

                                                                                    

2 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!