Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Write to Read, Read to Learn Linky Round Up

I really do appreciate those who take their time to add a couple extra steps in their language post to link up here every week. I thought it would be fitting to highlight a few of those links that have been shared.


 All Things Beautiful has been contributing links every week here and they are amazing. The picture above is from the post First Reading Lessons Charlotte Mason Style. This post is eloquent and magical. It may  persuade you to change the method you are using to teach the littles in your life how to read.   

Academy At Thousand Oaks  linked up an activity with her children performing surgery on contractions. I can't wait until I am blessed to use this idea with a child. So much fun to be had! I am sure Jenny's children understand how contractions work in such an exciting, playful learning way.      

Kingdom of the Pink Princesses shared how she used a Montessori Language Activity with her daughter. This post has examples of Command Cards that helps the child to work on Capitalization rules independently. My kiddos love Geometry Command Cards so I was thrilled to see how they can be used in other subject areas.

There are plenty of links for you to check out in past linky post. Thank you ladies for your contributions it has been fun to visit your blogs and notice other great postings that you had that I had missed reading. 

Go ahead and join in the fun!! Please link up any language activities that you have done. It can be a language activity that you have blogged about in the past or it can be something you just shared today. Just remember to link back here so your readers can find this awesome collection. Thank you!!


                                                                                                                                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. I decided to link my Shakespeare series this week. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up this series. Now I have a place that I can go to when Michelle or the other kids learn about Shakespeare. I love the suggested lessons you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lesson I've been needing to write to link up to you. It's been sitting in my to do list for a week or so. Just wanted to let you know.

    That and I love the lessons you've featured. I'd forgotten about Phyllis' reading lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing what you link up. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!